Monday, March 1, 2010

The crisis to come

I got some cold water splashed in my face over the weekend.

The truth is, the Constitution doesn't matter. It should matter, but to our handlers, it doesn't. Long time readers of this blog are aware that Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama have reportedly expressed contempt for the U.S. Constitution.

I mention this because the crises I have described in this blog are moving us into revolutionary times. We must be prepared in all ways: politically, mentally, strategically, and spiritually -- and the time to start is now.

I recommend reading Tom Baugh's six-part series A Nation without a Country, in the dumpDC blog, which provides several scenarios and an action plan for securing our freedoms in revolutionary times.

Please understand that I am not advocating sedition (advocacy of the overthrow of the United States government by violent or unconstitutional means). I am advocating defending ourselves in a day when the United States government might try to attack us by violent or unconstitutional means.

No comments: