Saturday, March 14, 2009

State Sovereignty Resolution Update - 3/14

Greg Campbell (R) has introduced HJR 298 to the Alabama House of Representatives. The text is not yet available, but the summary suggests that it is modeled on Oklahoma.

In Pennsylvania, a rally is scheduled in support of their State sovereignty resolution at noon on Monday, Mar. 16 in the State Capitol rotunda in Harrisburg. I imagine that will be when Rep. Sam Rohrer finally introduces it in their House.

I would also like to give a fond farewell to the blog mrstep.com, one of my best sources of new information, which is ending for the blogger's personal reasons. And I had so hoped to see Ohio in green (resolution introduced) on his pretty map! Other sources for this information are the Tenth Amendment Center, Google Alerts, and an occasional e-mail.

1 comment:

Phil said...

While I am sorry to see that MRStep is stepping away (no pun intended), both TenthAmendmentCenter.com and my blog, TheRightSideOfLife.com, are currently tracking State-based initiatives (we also link to each other):

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?page_id=1909

Love your site as well,

-Phil