Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Further update on Manna Storehouse

My friend Ed has given me a personal update on the Manna Storehouse situation, reported here last Wednesday and yesterday:

"Reading the blogs as well as local press reports gives us differing accounts of the incident. I spoke with a co-op member and friend of the Stowers' who talked to them shortly after the incident. I was skeptical about the blog reports, so I asked about some of the details. She assured me that indeed there were large weapons that were drawn and aimed at the family, based on information given to her by family members she spoke with. She said, also, that the family seems to be well, and the children were about their normal activities."

As I wrote yesterday, the trial should be very interesting.

All posts on Manna Storehouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Readers can hear the Stowers' on YouTube (search BuckeyeVoices) describe their lives before and since the raid.

Our initial filing in Stowers v. Boggs is very informative as well. You can find in several places on www.BuckeyeInstitute.org. Try the blog posting that's near the top of all posts on the homepage.

These are all free for others to share and link.